Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Time Ago

Oh wow...um. Well, it's been a long time. I suppose I have much in the way of news to impart. Where to start? Well, I'm now in Victoria (moving was hell, U-Haul sucks bum, Jon was seriously the only thing that kept me going for the four days it took for me to move, and he talked about it on his blog, so I won't go over it again here). I have a lot of crap...mostly books. Heavy books. Thanks god for boyfriends is all I can say.

School is going well. It's very nice to be in such a small group, and I'm slowly starting to get to know my classmates better. I still haven't completely settled into my routine, but I'm feeling pretty comfortable all told. It's undeniably cool to be living with Linz again (tho very uncool to be away from Jon). Already I'm eating way better and excercising more! I'm attempting pilates occassionally....so far it's painful, but Linz assures me it gets better.

Anyways, whether or not I will be able to post frequently remains to be seen...two weeks in and things are already pretty intense. I could see this being a stressful semester, but I think I'm ready for it.

Heading for Van in two days to see Jon...maybe I'll post on the ferry! Or when I get to the internet following the ferry....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home