Tuesday, December 13, 2005

The Art of Avoidance

Well, my first two exams are tomorrow: Anatomy and Histology. I dunno what it is, but I really haven't been able to get much momentum up as far as studying for these suckers goes. I think I've been over stuff throughout the semester just enough that I have this false sense of security. I know everything on a very superficial level, and so I can convince myself that I don't REALLY need to do more. Thus, it's hard to get stressed about it. Unfortunately, stress is one of my big motivators. As it stands, I've been lounging around eating cookies all day with little to show for it.

Which is not to say I haven't been over everything and re-written my notes a couple of times and gone through the slides and videos. I just am not as far along as I should be, considering I'm less than 24 hours away from these tests. Ah well...maybe if I do horribly, I'll be willing to work more for my next set of exams on the 20th.

Anyways, back to highlighting. Guess I'll be falling asleep on my histo texts tonight.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

May all your dreams come true

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home