Wednesday, November 16, 2005

5 Hours of Sleep and a Double Dose of Cough Meds Makes for an Interesting Morning

I lied really, it's not that interesting. The only interesting effect so far is this odd blurring/jumping look things keep getting. I guess my eyes don't want to focus. And since my med contain pseudoephedrine, which is an alpha receptor agonist, maybe my pupils aren't constricting as well as they could be. Meh, I'm not too worried.

Basically, I have ten minutes to kill prior to this morning's edition of PBL. I've finished my little ethics case study report, printed up all the necessary handouts, and finished all the research needed for this week's PBL case. I thought I'd post a little in my free time. Be forewarned though, I am both sick and tired, and either of these conditions on their own would have deleterious effects on my sense of humour and wit. We're in for a great day.

Which has really be a continuation of the entire previous week. The freaking bacteria or viruses or whatever the hell are invading my poor sinuses are really tenacious little buggers (which leads me to think they're bacteria actually...maybe I should go get some antibiotics). It makes me very grumpy. And I've passed it on to Jon...poor guy is staying home today, trying to recuperate. I never got to stay home at all...whine whine whine.

Okay, that's out of my system. Lessee...this past weekend there was a party at Brad and (the other) Jon's place. It was pretty enjoyable (except for the aforementioned illness, and the fact that I had to work the next day...gah), there was lots of dancing and some interesting 'crab shots' which I got to participate in, but not as a drinker...only as a shot holder. Linz came out for the weekend, and I'm afraid I was somewhat less than entirely gracious (what can I say, mucous makes me grumpy), but it was a good time nonetheless. We played some Mario Party and Pictionary and so on. My attempts at drawing are as pathetic as ever, but Brad and Erin kick some serious ass.

Okay, now I am running late. I think that was all I had to say anyways.....

3 Comments:

Blogger JonBen said...

Yea, I woke up at 9:30 feeling ultra gross and sick. I keep thinking I should go to school because I won't be very productive here... too many distractions. I also don't want to subject my office mates to this bug... plus I have a Moe on my lap.... can't get that at school :)

10:51 AM  
Blogger Infurnus Fila said...

Bah...you did famously yourself where drawing was concerned that evening Kelt:-p

10:50 PM  
Blogger Lu Hill said...

The pictionary game rocked . . . excepting some minor embarassment when I tried to illustrate 'butler'. Brad and Jon insisting that I continue on with my many varied and indecipherable attempts even though our time was up (just out of sadistic curiosity as to what I might try next, I guess) took the cake.

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home