Friday, December 02, 2005

When it All Goes Wrong Again...

Well, great. I have one week of class left. One week. Plus four days. Before my first two exams. From hell. I am going to die! Plus I have a big paper due next Wednesday, a presentation to give on Friday, 3 weeks backlog of notes to type up, and copious amounts of packing a cleaning to do before Jon heads home on the 16th. I am slightly stressed out. I am, however, becoming remarkably adept at not allowing myself to think about all this stuff. Yay me!

Seriously, Jon and I have to move him to Anand's place, clean, and move me to Victoria in two days. He gets back from Nova Scotia on the 30th, and we have to be out of our place by 1 pm on the 31st. I think I'll have to cut my stay at home a little short so I can get back out here in time to get all the stuff done that needs to get done. So...home on the 22 or 23...back here on the 27 or maybe 28. Happy Holidays everyone!

Bah, I'm overtired and thus bitchy. Well, time for class again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Infurnus Fila said...

Well since we're travelling there together we may as well travel home~LOL~ As I'm heading back to Van on the 27th. Plus we can save your parents the time to drive you to the ferry. And above all else I'd enjoy the company^_^

11:21 AM  
Blogger Infurnus Fila said...

Oh Oh...also! Let me know the day you want to pack everything into the Van and I'll be over with bells on to help carry the heavy stuff^_^
~sighs~ I'm gonna miss you so damn much!! I just hope the next yr or so goes by really fast!

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home