Thursday, December 22, 2005

Done at last!

Well, that's it, my first semester of med school finished this morning. I honestly don't think I"ve ever worked as hard in my whole life as I did this past week. I was logging 9-12 hours of studying per day...hopefully it paid off. It's surprising how many things I still didn't know for those finals (and I'd swear a lot of them weren't in the notes at all either...hmmm). Still, I feel pretty good (especially about the exam today...I had to memorize a lot of formulas for that sucker, but I think I nailed all the equations).

Now I'm heading home to the Island, for a week of well-deserved (trust me) rest. Back in Van on the 29th to pack/clean/move.

Merry Christmas all!

1 Comments:

Blogger JonBen said...

YAY!! Go Keltie! I hope you drink away any lingering memories of those 9-12 hour days :-)

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home