Monday, May 16, 2005

Sick

It's 3 a.m., and I feel like death. Boo.

I never get sick! My immune system can handle anything! Except, apparently, this little virus I've got right now. My head feels huge and generally stuffed with snot (ooh, fun mental images for all!), my throat is so raw that my voice has dropped an octave (I doubt I'll have a voice at all come morning), and I can't stop coughing or sneezing long enough to fall asleep.

In short, I am miserable, so I thought I'd share my misery with everyone. But now I'm done sharing. I shall go and procure for myself some potent drugs and attempt to sleep (alas, we have no sedatives in the house so my desperately needed rest my be a long time coming).

Fortunately, I'm still giddy from Friday, so I'm not as abject as I could be. Wheeeee!

6 Comments:

Blogger Buttercup and JOHN-43 said...

hope you get better soon :))))

9:24 AM  
Blogger JonBen said...

Wow, two versions of comment spam in a row... aren't you luck!

4:19 PM  
Blogger Keltok said...

Yay. Go me. I are wicked. Where do these people come from and why do they insist on cluttering up MY blog?

5:04 PM  
Blogger Infurnus Fila said...

I don't know>.> They tend to leave me alone. Ah well...hope you feel better on Thursday!

6:33 PM  
Blogger Edward said...

Word to the wise: Tylenol Cold Extra-fucking-strength is fully capable of turning you into a zombie with the mental capability of oatmeal, with the option of hospitalizing you. (Guess who this happened to in first semester.) While being able to move posters along the walls through sheer willpower was slightly amusing, the inability to harness any passing thought quickly became annoying.

Not that you probably don't already know this, but go easy on the dosage. What it says on the bottle as the maximum you can take could be more than your personal maximum. My weak little shell of a body can't seem to withstand the awesome might of the beefed-up version of Tylenol Cold EFS, so I have to take the regular version, and even then, can only take 1 tablet instead of the usual 2.

7:48 PM  
Blogger Lu Hill said...

Well, if half the dose will do you - you save money that way, right? And any toxic buildup or tendency for the body to require larger doses for therapeutic effect will be less of a problem, right? That's what I say, anyways, when I am a cheap drunk.

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home