Thursday, May 19, 2005

Hey, It's MY Birthday Too!

Apparently it is Nick F's birthday today. Nick and I were acquaintances (friends due to our mutual knowledge of various people) all through University. We lived in the same building for years. His SO, Melissa, was my lab partner in many a Bio class. How the hell did I miss the fact that his birthday is on the same day as mine?

Well, we cool folk have to stick together. And Nick is definately one of the coolest people I know. I'm sure he doesn't read this blog but, what the hell. Thinkin' of ya Nick! Here's to a better year ahead!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lu Hill said...

AAAAAAGH I forgot your birthday, I'm sorry . . . I remembered it like right up until two days before, when things got all busy. Anyways, happy birthday! If you get over to the island or I manage to get to Van, I have a present for you. The usual, of course, but I'm sure you won't mind. Its in the trailer with the rest of the contents of my room, until I finish painting and the carpet gets here. I have done the ceiling already . . . but the carpet is coming here from Georgia (yeah, wtf?) and might take ANOTHER WEEK.

Let me tell you, I am sick of sleeping in the living room! My brother gets me up every day by harassing me and throwing cats at me! And I can't sleep until almost everyone is in bed. Bah!!

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home