Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Excuses excuses...

Well, um, yeah, I'm still here. Still alive. Have I been busy? Oh. Umm..not really I guess. I mean, I'm doing lots of...stuff. But...

Okay, I'm lazy. Everyone who knows me at all knows that. I also suck at keeping in touch (and really, when you look at it, blogging is just another, more nerdy way of keeping everyone on the same page). I also hate sitting in front of a computer typing about nothing. So yeah, until I get started in Med school this September, posts from me may be somewhat sporadic. But hey, when I actually start doing cool stuff, you'll get to hear ALL about what people's intestines look like close-up! Yay!

Truth to tell, I've been a little busy. I mean for real-real yo (Oh god). Jon's brother and his friends have been around and over for dinner and stuff, as one of their friends suffered a MAJOR climbing accident (they all climb...hard core stuff) and is at VGH. Since they live in Squamish it's not really wirth it for them to travel back and forth all the time, besides, they kinda wanted to be nearby to hear news about her condition, so we fed them a bit and let them shower and stuff. Aside from that, we went gaming last night (for the first time in a long time for me) and had a kickass time playing this board game that involved a bunch of knights and Picts and grails and things. Very fun stuff.

Wow...I know I'm lazy when I use the word 'stuff' 4 times in a very short paragraph. God, I suck. And stuff.

In the near future I have a plethora of concerts to go to (where plethora = 2). Reel Big Fish are at the Croatian Cultural Center on the 29th (I mentioned this earlier), and the really exciting one is Alkaline Trio, playing in Seattle on the 24th (same night as Sufjan Stevens plays Dicks on Dicks but...can't do 'em all I guess). So myself, Jon and this random guy I met through work and his buddies are all gonna take a big road trip. I am very, very stoked.

Of course, the road trip will only happen if we get ORGANIZED! Heh. Right.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lu Hill said...

You seriously think you are going to have MORE time to blog, while in med school?

I am so looking forward to coming to Van in two weeks, I am about to throw my dad's crap stored in my room out the window. Without opening it. Then I will throw myself out the window and run down the road in my nightie, tearing out my hair.

I feel a bit better now. I wrote him a letter telling him that he might want to actually get to know me. I didn't add in the part about how otherwise, he is going to be sitting alone in some old folks home or apartment, not able to drive, wondering why we never visit. I hope I will be more classy than he was and not bitch about him too much in front of my kids. My brother never got to know my grandma, and apparently all his opinions of her were taken directly from Dad when Dad bitched about her.

Right, I feel much better. SPEWWW of BITTERNESS: recommended when you get so pissed that your head feels like it is going to explode.

So, tell me how those concerts go and all that.

I was talking to a friend of mine last time I was in Vic, and asked her if she met this hot Swedish guy I had briefly drooled over. She was like, "oh yeah, you mean (insert hot swedish name here), the one I slept with?". Totally ruined it for me. I saw Ian Saunders last weekend and made a joke about that, and he said it was just like when he lived with Zach and Jordan. He would mention some nice girl he met, and one or both of them would mention that they had slept with her. Knowing them, they added in more details. So all in all, his story took the cake.

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home