Thursday, June 09, 2005

Okay, LAST post of the day!

Wait wait, one more thing...or, hang on...FIRST thing (damn you blogger and your reverse chronological order! Who wants to read relevant stuff FIRST???).

This is ostentatiously about my med school applications, so, couple updates. If you can't stomach ME BRAGGING, then stop now.


Okay.

Got an acceptance to Calgary (as you may remember, I was waitlisted there originally, but have since been called off the list). I, of course, declined. But it's fun to learn about people wanting you.

Oooh. Heh.

As for U of T, I'm waitlisted there. Same with Queens. So my tally so far: seven applications. Four acceptances (two immediate). Two waitlists. One outright rejection (screw you too Ottawa!).

Okay, now I'm really done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home