Thursday, March 24, 2005

A Breif Update

All of my posts are freaking huge! If I actually got any traffic on this site, I'd STILL lose readers just because they'd be turned off by the length of my rants. So let me be brief today. Maybe I can continue this trend in the future and make all my posts more bite-sized.

Work today was pretty cool...I'm really getting to know my regulars, so we talk about random stuff when they come in, and I'm starting to feel like a member of the community. It's funny how weather seems to have such drastic effects on my mood: today was sunny and warm, clear blue skies and a mild breeze, and I felt GREAT all day! Sort of the "gee-it's-great-to-be-alive" feeling that seems incredibly schlocky when you look back on it, but which is so damned enjoyable at the time. So huzzah for warm spring days!

And I get to go home early tomorrow, to go to the Eatery with Jon and some of his pals and then play Super Monkey Ball Deluxe afterwards! Yay!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Edward said...

This is a first comment.

w00t.

Keltok, your writing continues to be of flagrantly exquisite quality. I miss the days of running in the forest, drinking, saying "fuck, where are we?", and returning back to your guys' place to drink and play Mario party.

The potato cannon lies lonely and partially broken in the garage.

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home