Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Yay! More places for me to NOT post!

Just when you thought I couldn't post any less, I bring you my new Blogspot site! Believe it folks! Not only will I continue not posting at my livejournal blog, but I will also deign from publishing anything at this new one!!! Wow! More ways not to hear about my life!

Seriously though...this is my more professional-esque blog. If you wanna know about my forays into Med School admissions or my everyday trials and tribulations at my places of employment, then this blog is for you. I shall endeavour to be somewhat serious here, as opposed to my livejournal blog, where I am never serious (see my persona as a giant moth with prehensile eyes...a concept which still greatly amuses me).

Whether I post here remains to be seen. I confess, I'm a lurker, not a poster. I read random people's blogs, but rarly comment on them or post anything relevant of my own. I have decided to be more out there with my opinions, however. Time permitting, you'll hear lots of stuff from me on various subjects close to my heart. Time not permitting, you'll get a lot on single-line posts. Huzzah!

So, without further ado...I give you...Tales Of Negligible Significance!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home