Thursday, June 01, 2006

Make It Stop!

Aagh! I know it's been forever since I posted, but I'm up to my neck in exams, and the level is rising rapidly. Today, in less than 30 minutes, I get to start writing the first of 10 exams. Hooray for Histology! I write Anatomy today too, but after that I've got a couple of days before the rest of them all jump on my back. I can't believe how much there is to know, and how little I seem to be able to keep in my brain. My poor brain. It is tired. It craves inane activities. It craves sleep. It craves never having to study microbes so in depth again.

At any rate, I am sure that I'll have the time to post following my exams. It's just that that seems so very far away right now...

1 Comments:

Blogger Infurnus Fila said...

Are you free yet my dear? I'm about to quit my current job and will be more or less free for most of the summer unless I land one of the animation jobs I'm vying for^_^ Let me know! Give me a ring...all that jazz:-p I miss you, your man and the cat that we all love to harass...pls do give Moe Moe some snuggs and pets for me pls^_^

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home